Campus Freight FAQ
- Q. Is our department required to use Campus Freight for large shipments?
- A. No. Departments can manage their own heavy freight and use the same carriers and discount agreements used by Campus Freight.
- Q. Who is our customs broker for international shipments?
- A. Please call or e-mail Campus Freight to get the latest customs broker information.
- Q. Where can I get pallets and/or packaging materials?
- A. Campus Freight often has reclaimed packaging available. We also have contacts with local suppliers for new packaging material. Give us a call for (Email Webform)
- Q. Our building does not have a loading dock. How do we get a large item delivered to our building?
- A. Please arrange to have the item delivered to the Campus Freight warehouse (link to map/address). You may use the "ship to" code of QCF on purchases over $5,000. Please include a contact name and phone number on the shipping label. We appreciate notification of the delivery if possible. When the item arrives, we will notify the contact person listed on the shipping label and arrange redelivery to your building.